Ants and can’ts…cannons and cans…heroes and heretics, papal bulls and bumblebees, lions and legends, and a whole lot more. Got a minute? Good! That’s all it will take to treat yourself to fun facts, daffy definitions, and saintly surprises! Plus riddles, tongue twisters, and answers to questions like these:
- Do you know why you can’t drown in the Dead Sea?
- Do you know which saint had a horse named Geraldine?
- Do you know how many drops of water it takes to fill a teaspoon? •
- Do you know what the word “footle” means?
Dip into this book and discover a new idea for each day of the year. Look up today, look up yesterday, look up last week. Look up your birthday, your best friend’s birthday, or your unbirthday! But look up! Life is fun. Facts are fun. And so is this book.
- Author: Bernadette McCarver Snyder
- Ages 9-12
- 6″ x 9″
- 144 pages