This booklet features saints implored for healing for specific diseases according to Catholic traditions. Each saint comes with an image, a short biography, and a prayer which can be used together with family members and friends. It is the aim of this booklet to accompany and to provide comfort for those who are sick or those who are on their road to recovery.
- St. Raphael the Archangel – Healing of body, mind and spirit.
- St. Maximilian Mary Kolbe – Healing of addictions (drug, alcohol, sex).
- St. Aloysius Gonzaga – Healing for aids patients.
- St. James the Greater – Healing of arthritis and rheumatism.
- St. Agatha – Healing of breast ailments and cancer.
- St. Peregrine Laziosi – Healing of cancer.
- St. Juliana Falconieri – Healing of chronic illness.
- St. Lidwina of Schiedam – Healing of chronic pain.
- St. Dymphna – Healing of depression, mental illness.
- St. Lucy – Healing of eye disorders.
- St. Jude – For hopeless causes.
- St. Gerard Majella – For expectant mothers, infertility.
- St. Pio of Pietrelcina – Healing of pain and suffering.
- St. John of God – Healing of heart disease, stroke.
- St. Luke the Evangelist – For successful surgery.
- St. Apollonia – Healing of toothache, dental problems.
- Bl. James Alberione – Healing of all adversity.
Book: 40 pages